The plastic surgeon said that I could take a shower before redressing my wounds, so I did today. That pretty much sucked up my energy for the day. I have stitches from hip to hip, so it takes a bit to cover that properly and keep the dressings on. Plus, I still have the two drains on my hips to deal with. The output from them is very low, so hopefully they will come out next week.
My mom and dad are here to help out and have been wonderful. My floors are now swept and vacuumed and everything has been dusted. The Christmas tree was brought up from the basement and Entropy Boy decorated it with my mom. He had an absolutely great time and chattered throughout the entire process.
Spiff goes to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tomorrow for a field trip. He is so excited that I'm surprised that he is able to sleep. I, on the other hand, have a warm kitten on my legs and I'm ready to fall asleep while everyone else watches season two of the original Star Trek series.
2 comments:
Praying for you again today. It would help if you had a "follow" option on your page so I could see it in my blogspot dashboard....
Jamie Jo--thanks for the reminder to add it! It is now on there!
Post a Comment