Spiff and I will go to Easter Sunday services tomorrow while Joe stays home with Entropy Boy. Why? Because Entropy Boy, who just finished up amoxicillin on Thursday for strep and scarlet fever, woke us up late Friday night with a barking cough. We spent some time in the bathroom letting him breathe in shower steam, gave him a few puffs on his inhaler, and put him back in bed with the steamer.
I took him to the doctor (thank you Ped. Healthcare for having weekend office hours!) and he has croup and strep (again!). He's on azithromycin for the strep and has steroids I need to give him tonight before bed for the croup. He's not allowed at church because he won't have been on the abx for 24 hours by the time services start.
I am so glad the boys have spring break after Easter. Entropy Boy's classroom will have the chance to air out and let those germies die for a week.
1 comment:
Poor baby - you start to get better and he gets worse. Hope you both are feeling better soon. Happy Easter to you all - we love and miss you.
Post a Comment