Spiff is in the back yard with Entropy Boy. They are always in their own little world back there and forget that the whole neighborhood can hear them and can look out their back windows and see them.
Spiff is back there doing accents. First we get "Mama mia!" and an Italian-American accent. Ok, he could be getting that from relatives, but I don't think so.
Then he switches over to Norwegian-accented English. I grew up hearing it, but he hasn't heard it much at all. He's got the accent and the sing-song sound down.
Then he breaks into a made-up rap, complete with percussion sounds. I have no idea where that one came from.
This is the same kid who, at the age of 6, declared in the backyard "I feel a song coming on" and started belting out a show tune.
The same kid who says he is waaaaay too shy to join the drama club.
1 comment:
LOL! Maybe some day all of that talent will make him rich and famous.
Post a Comment