They will take me off the pain pump later today. I'm sad about that. I love my pain pump. I"m still on a liquid diet until later this evening, but I'm not really interested in eating anyway.
My arms work well this time around, but twisting is completely out of the question. My stomach muscles are going to be really sore for the next 2 weeks. Recovery won't be linear--it will be steps forward and then backward again.
If this is disjointed, it's because I"m well drugged right now.
5 comments:
Why are they taking you off the pain pump so soon? Praying for you every day.
Good to "hear" from you. Praying for your pain management
I can't believe you were even awake enough to write! Sleep sleep sleep - Time enough to write later! Love to all and prayers especially for you! Love ya -
What a thanksgiving for you---so much to be thankful for. Our prayers continue for you, Joe, and the boys. Love to you.........
Wow, you are brave girl :) My prayers are with you and a quick healing. Hugs, Cheryl P.
Post a Comment