Joe told me on Saturday the oncologist's office had called on Friday to confirm an appt for today. I had made an appt, but had changed it due to the surgery. I called this morning to see what was up. At first it was just a mix-up on time--they had moved the appointment and forgot to cancel the first one.
But then the office called back and the oncologist wants to see me sooner "to keep a closer eye on me". I have no idea what that means and called twice to ask that my oncologist call me back. My mind is going to all the worst-case scenarios. I'm crying and I'm scared and I feel betrayed by my body and by my oncologist for not calling me back.
I just want to be healthy again. I just want to be healed. I want to be here for my husband and my kids. I'm just so scared and I've spent the last couple of hours sobbing.
Please pray. Please, please pray.
3 comments:
Sending positive thoughts. Your Mom will be there soon. Don't send her back until you are ready.
Annie, Pelican Rapids Librarian
Praying as I type - much love to you all!!
Hugs ad prayers, friend.
Post a Comment