Evidently, she tried to call last night and it rang as a fax number.
My bone scan had some spots show up on my hips and on my left arm. They could be the beginnings of something or just the start of arthritis. I'm praying for arthritis versus the alternative.
She said she wanted to keep an eye on me sooner because her assistant had led her to believe that I wasn't scheduled to see her again until January.
So, I have some hip MRIs and an x-ray of my arm in my future, after I've done some more healing from the surgery.
I did get two drains out today at the plastic surgeon's office, so I only have two left. I need to take iron to help combat the blood loss from the surgery, aspirin to help prevent blood clots, and daily shots of a blood thinner to help prevent blood clots. I'm on Tamoxifen for the cancer, and it can increase the chances of blood clots and the surgeon wants all those little vessels he sewed together to stay working.
Thank you all for the prayers--please keep on praying! I feel emotionally drained today, on top of being physically drained.
4 comments:
Continuing to pray for your complete healing
Thanks for the update. I'll keep on praying for you. Come on arthritis - phrases I never thought I'd say.
Praying for you San :)
Sandy, we so sorry to hear that you're now living with even more stress and uncertainty. Bev and I are praying for your well being as is our church family.
We love you. Joe & Bev
Post a Comment