Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Tired

I'm tired. That's nothing new, right? Except I didn't do anything all day. I literally sat on the couch and ate bon bons. Well, they were Hershey's kisses, but same difference. I did get off the couch at 3:30 pm to make chicken and homemade noodles, but that really shouldn't exhaust me, should it? Bah.

I went for my CBC (complete blood count) yesterday, and my numbers were high enough that I didn't need a Neupogen shot. I think my numbers were ok because I have a cold and that is stimulating my bone marrow enough, thank you very much. On the bright side, I don't have to go back until Tuesday, when they'll do the counts again to see if I'm good to go for my last chemo. I'd do a happy dance, but I'm too tired. Yawn.

They changed my dressing on my PICC line at the appointment yesterday, which means an IV nurse didn't need to come to our house today to do it. I have to flush the line yet today, and then I'm done with it until tomorrow. I did manage to wrap the PICC line area with Saran Wrap and tape all by myself yesterday so that I could shower. Go me!

No comments: