I called on Monday to see if they had gotten my radiation schedule set up yet. They hadn't and said it would likely be done at the end of the week. I called again today, but they still aren't ready with it.
On the one hand, I am really enjoying having the time off to recover more energy before I start radiation. On the other hand, the delays are only pushing out the date for when I can finally be DONE.
I did meet with my plastic surgeon this week. I scooted in right before he left for Vietnam this week to work on cleft palates. I asked what the time frame would be for surgery after radiation, and he said he wouldn't consider doing it until six months after radiation. My skin will at least that long to heal. That puts us into fall and the school year, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.
Other than that, life just marches on. There is laundry to fold, dishes to wash, and cat hair to vacuum. Some things never change!
1 comment:
Hey Sandy - I just popped in, and wanted to say "hi!"
Love ya!
Post a Comment