
Today's guest blogger is Spiff, here to tell you about the movie he and I went to see today:
...OK OK. I'm here. So what do I talk about? Oh. yeah. The movie. Its hard to explain. If this is not descriptive enough, try to see it yourself. So a summary is: A girl gets hit by a meteorite on her wedding day, she starts glowing, LITERALLY GLOWING, and turns into a monster (still as her conscious self) and with her 'monster' buddies fights an alien. End of movie.
1 comment:
Love the glasses. You never told us the name of the movie in case I want to see it (or in this case, don't want to). I just received the video "Marley and Me". Read the book and saw the movie in the theater and loved them both. Sounds like a dog that Uncle Scott had - used to pull Kate around the yard by her clothes. Love to all - (Mom's hair is looking good!)
Post a Comment