Entropy Boy lost his very first tooth last night. He lost a lower front tooth. My baby is growing up!
Tonight he came down with the next lower front tooth in his hand. Two nights, two teeth!
I wonder what he is going to do with his time now? He has been obsessively wiggling these teeth for ages!
3 comments:
I'm sure his remaining teeth are chattering - who is next to be subject to such obsessive wiggling? Poking and prodding at every hour and every turn?
His teeth are terrified, plain and simple...he's not going to let the rest off the hook that easily. :)
Bianca will be glad to hear someone was even older thatn she was when she lost her 1st tooth (the week before her 6th bday). Just wait- he'll find more that are loose (or loose enough!) to wiggle! Hugs from auntie to him!
Kristy,
I love how you can always make me laugh! You had Entropy Boy giggling as well.
Expect a tackle hug the next time I see you!
Sandy
Post a Comment