A Journey Through Breast Cancer
And we are supposed to see what?
Okay - now it came through.
Yaaay funny sheep!This made my day yesterday:http://www.weavezine.com/content/what-ewell-be-wearing-spring(It is astoundingly easy to make my day).
Kristy, that was such a well-written article! I've put many a sweater on toddlers, so I can imagine the struggle!When do you want to do lunch? ;-D
That was so amazingly cool! I can't wait to show my son. He's gonna love it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
And we are supposed to see what?
Okay - now it came through.
Yaaay funny sheep!
This made my day yesterday:
http://www.weavezine.com/content/what-ewell-be-wearing-spring
(It is astoundingly easy to make my day).
Kristy, that was such a well-written article! I've put many a sweater on toddlers, so I can imagine the struggle!
When do you want to do lunch? ;-D
That was so amazingly cool! I can't wait to show my son. He's gonna love it.
Post a Comment