Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Want To Be A Kid Again

I just finished registering Spiff for summer day camp at the Yale Peabody Museum. Last year he learned what museum curators do and got to go behind the scenes at the museum. He learned how the displays are made and how to make a cast of a log and paint it to look real. He had a BLAST.

This year he will be participating in Bones & Stones: Anthropology Camp

If you have always been interested in ancient cultures and archaeology, this camp is for you!




Each day of this 5-day program will be devoted to different topics, including archaeology, cultural anthropology, forensic anthropology, Egyptology and art history. Behind-the-scenes tours of the Yale Peabody Museum’s collections, local field trips including a real archaeological dig, and lots of exciting hands-on activities are planned.

Doesn't that look fun?

1 comment:

Missus Wookie said...

Yes it does... wonder if the commute from London really is too far... I have a dd who would be thrilled :)