I'm getting a massage today! I would have forgotten if I hadn't checked the calendar.
Last week, while I was waiting for my turn at radiation therapy, a woman plunked herself down next to me and said "You're a patient, aren't you?" (Gee, do you think the scarf tied around my head gave it away?) She was signing radiation patients up for Complementary Massage. She had the most wonderful accent--German perhaps? Anyway, my appointment is for noon today.
Joe has been in Maryland, and I had a horrible migraine yesterday morning. I had to call the mom of one of Spiff's schoolmates to come pick up the boys to take them to school. She works at the school and they only live a few blocks away, but it was a hard morning for all of us. We were all in bed by 8 pm last night.
I am so looking forward to that massage today!
3 comments:
Poor baby - hope the massage feels wonderful! We are saying extra prayers for you all and will be glad when this is all over. Hugs and love -
Hope the massage is wonderful :)
I'm so glad you're getting a massage! That's something I've been treating myself to on my "good" weeks with dh's blessing. It's great therapy! Enjoy!
Post a Comment