Sunday, November 16, 2008

Last A/C Chemo is done--I'm half way through!

My mom called and said I should update. Well, I'm tired. No news there. I'm really tired.

I'm half way through with chemo now. I'll rejoice when I have more energy. The Taxol part of the chemo comes next. It won't wear me out as much, but it will have different side effects, like my eyebrows and eyelashes falling out and my fingers and toes going numb.

I'll let Joe tell you about the flooding in the basement. [sigh]

5 comments:

mideastmom said...

Listen to your mother. Us blog stalkers need something to read.

Just kidding. We (and I'm presuming to speak for all of your blog stalkers at this point) understand and will just keep yarping during any future silences.

No tweezing? Just trying to look on the bright side...

Oh, and if it cheers you up, your favorite blog stalker (again, I'm making some presumptions) is hunting down a little something for you. A very little something, but I think you'll find it fun.

Anonymous said...

Yea - listen to your mom. Good talking to you today but you really did sound tired. Hope you had a chance to rest and forget about that laundry. Love and hugs -

Trish said...

Hey Sandy! Congratulations on hitting the halfway point on the chemo!

We're rooting for you down here!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are halfway done, sorry you are so tired. And sorry about the basement! Hopefully that is all cleaned up now.

Monica said...

Hi, Sandy. Thanks for posting on my blog earlier. I've just briefly scanned through some of your posts and have bookmarked your page so I can come back and read it from beginning to end.