Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Waiting For Me By The Door

I just got home from a radiation therapy session to find a box of paper plates, paper cups, and napkins on my doorstep. There were two magazines in there too.

Whoever dropped them off: THANK YOU!!!! They will make mealtime that much easier. The nurse today told me I'd likely be my most tired on Fridays and Saturdays due to the cumulative effect of the radiation. So Fridays and Saturdays will be our paper plate days!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wished I lived closer!!

Hugs to you and yours. :)

Tammy

The Hayes Zoo said...

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH to those that think of the little things and do it!!

What a great idea!

Abrazos!!

Missus Wookie said...

So grateful someone was so thoughtful! Enjoy the easy clean and relaxing with the magazines :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet and thoughtful thing to do! I love reading posts like this because they remind me to follow through when I think about doing something for someone.

mary grace said...

Praise God for the blessing!