Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dress Up Day at School

Since they boys are going to a private school this year, they have to wear school uniforms (khaki pants and collared shirts) most days. But today they were given the option to dress up in costumes for Thanksgiving.

Entropy Boy chose to be a pilgrim. Please ignore the silly face. He's been making that one for all photos lately:



And Spiff wanted to be an Indian:



Spiff's costume isn't very historically accurate, but it was easy to make and will double as a Davy Crockett costume somewhere down the line. We already have the coon-skin cap and the rifle for that one.











The classes will be having Thanksgiving feasts today and then they are off until December. What fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable outfits and adorable boys!!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the costumes and *love* Entropy Boy's silly face.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy!
The kids look great. :-)
Still thinking and praying for you.
With love ~
Suzanne

Amy said...

Great Gramma laughed when she saw the boys and their costumes. We think they are cute! Hope you had a nice restful day and got plenty of sleep.

ChristineMM said...

Dear Sandy,
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family!!

Many kids I worked with doing volunteer work at church go to the school your boys are at. If mine wind up in school I will seriously consider that school.

I hope you feel well this week.