I finished up hat #2 over the weekend while my parents were here. Of course, I didn't think to have anyone help me take a photo then. No, I had to think of it when there was no one to help me but the cat (and he's not helpful).
So, excuse the bad photo. This one was made with 3 colors of Rowan's Wool-Cotton. I knitted it on larger needles than the blue one because I wanted it to be more of a bucket style.
Only a week or so left, and I will no longer have hair!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the picture!! You made me LOL. (How's that!) Bet Hank is missing us terribly. The dog seemed happy to get home yet she will miss that running around with her pals out in the country. Now we have to try and curtail her barking again. Thanks again for your hospitality - it was soooooo good seeing you guys. Love ya - PS - I can't find honey barbecue chips :(
Remember me? Just a few words to tell you I've been thinking of you a lot lately. Thanks to your mom I know what's you're going through and I just wanted you to know that even if we didn't keep in touch much, you and your family mean a lot to me! It's hard for me to find words in english to tell you how I feel but I just want to give you a big hug...courage!je suis de tout coeur avec toi! Are your parents still there? Say hi to them for me! Love, Françoise PS: you have a very lovely familly!! and I love your hat!!
3 comments:
Love the picture!! You made me LOL. (How's that!) Bet Hank is missing us terribly. The dog seemed happy to get home yet she will miss that running around with her pals out in the country. Now we have to try and curtail her barking again. Thanks again for your hospitality - it was soooooo good seeing you guys. Love ya - PS - I can't find honey barbecue chips :(
Hi Sandra,
Remember me?
Just a few words to tell you I've been thinking of you a lot lately.
Thanks to your mom I know what's you're going through and I just wanted you to know that even if we didn't keep in touch much, you and your family mean a lot to me!
It's hard for me to find words in english to tell you how I feel but I just want to give you a big hug...courage!je suis de tout coeur avec toi!
Are your parents still there? Say hi to them for me!
Love,
Françoise
PS: you have a very lovely familly!! and I love your hat!!
That hat is gorgeous!!
Post a Comment