Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pretty Near Normal

So today was pretty near normal, or at least new normal. Prilosec took care of any reflux. I slept at least 6 hours before waking up, and was able to get back to sleep again. I didn't need a nap. I count that as a good day.

LH came over and brought dinner for us to reheat. It is a double blessing because she doesn't have a kitchen right now due to a remodel. Making dinner was harder for her than it would have been for me! She made an amazing beef burgundy in the crockpot and a loaf of bread in the breadmaker. Add some carrots steamed in the microwave and we had a wonderful meal tonight.

Even better was her company. We had a little lunch, some green tea, and then sat and knitted and talked, and talked and knitted. I had *such* a wonderful time and I'm feeling happy and blessed. What a great day!

2 comments:

The Hayes Zoo said...

Oh Sandy!!

I'm so glad you've got such great girlfriends with skin on!!

Here's to more 'pretty near normal' days for you!!!

abrazos y que dios les bendiga!!

MamaGeph said...

Yay for good days! May there be many more.