Well, I'm feeling much better than I did on Tuesday. If I go to bed when the boys do, I can go the entire day without a nap. I'm not doing a whole lot during the day, but at least I don't *have* to take a nap.
But this lingering cough is driving me crazy! Between the Neupogen shots that lower my resistance (in order to kick my bone marrow in to high gear producing white blood cells) and my yearly fall allergy extravaganza, I have a lovely hacking cough. Robitussin is my friend today.
I'm thinking today will be filled with Jane Austen movies, lots of tea, and knitting. My boys are getting tired of Jane Austen. "Are you watching Miss Woodhouse again?" It is a good thing for them that the weather is fine, if a bit brisk, and they can play outside. They both also have some homework to do for the weekend, so it will be easy to keep them busy.
I have been doing a lot of knitting lately and will likely be making many of our Christmas gifts for extended family. Since everyone else lives in Minnesota, hats and scarves are always in good order. I have some angora in my yarn stash, so they won't be scratchy, ugly things either. We'll see how many I get done!
Good heavens, the town's 9 am whistle just blew. My boys have been up for 2 hours and haven't had breakfast yet. It's time to go be Mommy again.
2 comments:
Hugs Sandy! 2 more weeks!
I'm glad that you are not feeling as tired. Take care of that cough!
Post a Comment