Sunday, October 12, 2008

Whew! I'm tired!

Well, I'm much more tired this round.

On Saturday, a New York friend texted me that she was in our town picking apples. Entropy Boy and I met with S and her family to pick apples. We got some *great* apples, had a wonderful time, and then I went home and took a nap for two hours. ::yawn::

I still ended up in bed by 9 pm and slept straight through for 8 hours. Hank the Cowcat curled up by my legs and kept me warm all night. He's a good buddy.

Today Joe and the boys went to church and then to IKEA for lunch. I stayed home and rested. Today has been a work for 10 minutes, rest for 20 minutes kind of day. I've gotten some laundry done, some dishes washed, and a bit of decluttering in. But really, I'm not good for much right now.

Joe says he can tell I'm on steroids because I'm showing signs of 'roid rage. My temper is a bit shorter. I'm trying to be patient, but it is hard! Stupid drugs. Tomorrow is the last day for the steroid pill, and then they will be leaving my system again until the 23rd. I should even out again soon.

Tomorrow the boys have the day off of school for Columbus Day. Spiff has a book report and a diorama to keep him busy, and Entropy Boy and I will play UNO or Monster Maker card games. If I have the energy, we may make it over to the pumpkin patch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you accomplished quite a bit considering. Hang in there - these days are soon over. Each day will get a little better. Enjoy your day with the boys but don't over do. Sleep is a good thing! Hugs and kisses -