I have been getting migraines the night after chemo. The doc offered to give me a 1/2 dose of something like Valium to see if that would help. (I can't remember the name of the actual drug right now.) So far, so good! It makes me pretty sleepy. Joe asked as we were leaving if I was "able to operate feet." I could walk, but driving was out of the question.
We got home, and a short time later LH delivered the boys and some dinner for us. She is an amazing friend, and I appreciate her as a gift from God. I made sure that all homework was done and put into backpacks for tomorrow, and then I went and took a nap.
So, round three of the poisonings is over. I finished a hat I was knitting (not for me this time--a Christmas present) and then played Word Jong on the DS.
4 comments:
Hey Sandy,
LUV the pink, dahling!
I am praying for you. Hope your night is peaceful and tomorrow is joyful.
Love
and
God Bless You!,
Heather
Sandy-
You're amazing. Color coordinated and everything for those poisonings...
Am praying for you and wishing you LOTS of humor to season this experience with.
Now...if I could just find you a BIMBO shirt......it would look fabulous with your RED wig.
Abrazos!!!
You look pretty in pink!
You are on my heart and in my prayers!
God Bless Sis,
Cheryl
That pink outfit is my chemo outfit. It is a wrap around sweatshirt, so there is easy access to my port for the nurses. (They appreciate that.)
However, I am beginning to hate that outfit for what it represents. I don't think I'm going to wear it when I am through with all of this.
Post a Comment