Sunday, December 21, 2008

That Tingles!

The pain isn't as bad this time around. I've been mindful of not doing too much, and I have some Percocet to keep ahead of it. I only take the Percocet if Joe is going to be around because I don't trust myself alone with the boys while I'm on it.

My fingertips are numb this time around. The numbness comes and goes in my toes. The tips of my ears are occasionally numb too, which is an odd feeling.

Tomorrow Joe goes back to work and the boys and I begin "vacation school." We have Story of the World vol. 3 on CD, so we can get in some history time. Michael has to work on his 3, 4, 5, and 6 multiplication tables (we'll play multiplication BINGO) and his handwriting. Peter has handwriting to work on fine motor skills, so I'll give him some crafts. Between the school work and the snow, they should be pretty well occupied so we can avoid cabin fever!

No comments: