Friday, October 31, 2008

(Sigh) How LOW Can it GO???

I got my white blood cell count checked today. I am at 1.7; that is LOW. I had my third shot of the week to try and kick my bone marrow into production. I have another round of antibiotics to take to try and help my immune system. I have to take *another* Neupogen shot tomorrow. If it works, I will have bone pain.

I am allowed to go to Tigger's house and meet up with MA'AM, Lizzytish, and Java Junky. I am NOT allowed to eat any fresh fruits or vegetables. :tears: Everything must be well cooked; no cold cuts or soft cheeses either.

Death by deli meat. Suicide by salad.

I'm tired. And I'm not even half way through yet. At least Pad Thai is cooked through.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fun time with those troublemakers. :)

Anonymous said...

Poor baby - we feel for you. Extra prayers will be said so things get better. Wish we could be there to hold your hand. Hugs from us both. Try and have fun tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Well, not abou the shots/pain/lack of fruit and veggies, but the Pad Thai. Love it!! glad you still are able to go on your weekend. Wear your red wig and Whoop it up!! Laughter is the "best medicine", so eat well, laugh hard and enjoy good friends.

we love ya
the mac jrs.

Amy said...

Mmm- pad thai! The little one loves it too (Uncle Daron made it for us!) Keep looking for the good things that cheer you up & have a fun weekend! Is that the same sea-town we went to a few years ago?? Fun! Use this weekend to recharge your spirit, even if the body needs some extra loving care! Love, ABCD