The lab results haven't come back from the additional lymph nodes that he took out after the sentinel nodes, but he said we already know it has spread to my lymph nodes to some extent because it showed up in the first ones he took. My cancer is now considered Stage III because it has entered the nodes. That means little bits of it are floating around in my body and we will have to be aggressive with the chemotherapy to kill it all. That part is a bit worrisome to me. Now instead of worrying about it coming back, I get to worry about killing it all off in the first place.
But I'm not going to dwell on it. It is time to take every thought captive.
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is fair, whatever is pure, whatever is acceptable, whatever is commendable, if there is anything of excellence and if there is anything praiseworthy-keep thinking about these things. Philippians 4:8I have two little men-in-the-making who need some stability and rest in their lives right now. They miss getting hugs (my arms aren't quite up to it yet) and snuggles. Spiff cuddled up next to me on the couch before bed tonight and said "I wish you weren't going through this." I told him that I agreed, but since I am, I am very glad to have him with me as I do. He helps me feel better just by being himself.
7 comments:
Hugs and prayers, Sandy!!
My eyes teared up for you tonight reading this post Sandy. Praying that you will be able to hug and cuddle your boys soon, and fight this cancer with all your might. I'm rooting and praying for you every day my Sonlight friend. I admire your strength and courage.(((hugs))) Jodi
My arms just ache to hug those boys for you- I think of them so often during all of this. Let them know Aunt Amy misses them SOOO much! My Little Bear sent you a gift today, so watch for it next week- it's full of hugs, so let the boys share it, too!
Sam.
Wish I could be there to wrap my arms around you all and make it all go away..
Thinking of you daily in thoughts and prayers..
Love you,
Aunt Laurie
Sandy, my prayers are with you and your family. Gentle hugs, friend.
Sandy Kempton
Sandy,
I am praying for you and for your family. Hugs to you, friend. Laure McCoy-Redd/Tig
Oh Sandy!!
My heart goes out to you! I wish I could be there. My heart is with you, my prayers wrap around as gentle hugs. God will strengthen you and not give you more than you can handle.
Lizzy
PS Every day I came here but it always had Sunday as the last entry, even though I refreshed! Weird.
Post a Comment