Today, the boys were home from school due to a teachers' workshop. They watched Wallace and Gromit on DVD, played Wallace and Gromit on the Game Cube, watched The Bee Movie, played Luigi's Mansion, and watched the first episode of Johnny Quest when the Netflix envelope came in the mail. Not a lick of exercise was to be seen except for getting up to get snacks.
One thing I have noticed is that some food sounds completely unappetizing while other foods sound delicious. Someone on the Sonlight forums mentioned hummus today and so Joe picked some up for me at the grocery store tonight. It. was. wonderful. I had it on a flour tortilla with one of our garden tomatoes. I have to be careful about produce now, so it is nice to know that our tomatoes are safe. In fact, now I'm craving hummus again.
So, while I haven't felt completely "normal" today, I haven't felt exactly queasy either. I do look like I have a sunburn on my face and upper torso--a side effect of one of the drugs. But since it doesn't hurt or itch like a sunburn, it is a minor thing. I haven't even crashed yet. It's 8:30 pm and I haven't fallen alseep in my chair.
1 comment:
Sandy, I am so glad that you got to have a nice quiet day with your boys, and that you were able to eat some yummy hummus!! I am praying for you, especially over this weekend. Hugs!
Post a Comment