Well, this was supposed to be one of the days that I crashed. So far, it hasn't happened. I had a hard time sleeping last night--sleep for three hours, be up for two, all night long. Today has been a flip-flop of that--up for three hours, go try and lay down for a few minutes. But I haven't felt exhausted--more of a need for a quick nap.
Today I've been munching down more hummus (it's good on toast!) and eating a mango Joe picked up for me. Oh, lovely, lovely mangoes! I don't have any sores in my mouth yet, so I'm going to eat them while I can. I also had some pizza leftovers from the boys' dinner last night. So I guess I'm not really affected by nausea with all these wonder drugs. I do have cravings, however, and sometimes things just don't sound good at all. I just eat what and when I want to and call it good. I'm just going to listen to my body for a while and see what it wants to eat. So far my cravings have been for fruit and protein and my aversions have been to sweets.
My brain does feel "full" today. I can only knit a one or two rows at a time before I worry about losing the pattern and put it down. I'm hopping from one task to another and just doing what I can. Hopefully I won't crash on Monday--I have a follow up with the plastic surgeon that day.
4 comments:
Smart girl - do what your body tells you and eat what you want or what tastes good. Glad all is going well so far - let's hope and pray that keeps on. Hugs and love to all.
Hello from a steady lurker. :) I am so glad you are faring well. Your post made me hungry, even though I detest hummus.
Thank you for this blog, and for letting others in on your progress. You are in my prayers.
Hi Sandy,
Kind of surreal to be connecting under these circumstances. You are in our thoughts and, more importantly, in our prayers. I would love to talk when you are up to it.
Heather E-B
Hi Sandy,
Hummus is great! Healthy too!
I pray you get needed rest.
Enjoy a warm cup of tea, it warms the soul.
In my prayers,
Cher :)
Post a Comment