I'm done experimenting with the maps and settled on the basic Google map. It looks like we had someone check in from Africa and Austrailia today, so we've now had visits from every continent except Antarctica. Sandy says she's not sure there's anyone homeschooling down there...
8 comments:
I'm confused... can I see the map? I can't find it. Maybe I'm not supposed to be able to see it?
I'm so glad that the plastic surgeon was able to help with the drains today. Hope you sleep well tonight, Joe and Sandy.
Natalie: It *should* be rendering at the very bottom of the first page.
Found the map, but don't know how to add myself.
Still praying here in Gulfport, MS!
Margaret: Blogger somehow knows you visited and adds you. But I like the idea of having a map you can add yourself to. I'll look for one and see about adding it instead.
Hmm...let me try again. Just realized I didn't have my location info in my blogger profile. :-/ I guess their blogger superpowers didn't help them see where I am.
I can't find Mystic, Connecticut on there. I have been logging onto the Blog and reading it from my home in Mystic. Way cool that there have been people from all over the world reading the blog and praying for y'all!!! Praying with you and for you, Tig/Laure
Hmmmm, I've been on here before, but the map hasn't added Manila, Philippines yet!
Ah well! God's map is the best anyway!
I am praying all throughout the day, as the Lord brings you to mind, Sandy...which is often.
Thank you for being vulnerable and real as you share this uphill hike with everyone. May God continue to hold you and strengthen you and your family each moment.
much love!
Post a Comment