Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Goodnight All!

11:00 p.m.

I left the hospital at about 8:45 as Sandy was drifting off to sleep. For the next two hours I made more calls to friends and family than I can count. Forgive me if I was supposed to call and missed you.

MM was in good spirits when I arrived and she's eager to see the boys again tomorrow. Visiting hours begin at 11:00 a.m. and I'm planning to read the latest email, blog, and forum posts aloud during my visit. I think she's also going to dictate a post or two, so check in during mid-afternoon for the latest.

12 comments:

Zoorho said...

but of course she will dictate a few post and such.

Glad you are doing well honey

wanted to make sure dh had something to read to ya.

THe Loose Cannon Tkers are praying for ya honey

Carol Marie said...

Praise the name of the Lord,
All my inner most being, praise His holy name,
Who forgives all your sins,
And heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
Who satisfies all your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles. -- Psalm 103

Anonymous said...

Sandy ~
It's has been a long time since we talked. Our mutual friend in AR called last night at 10 p.m. to let me know about your surgery. I went on this morning and read through your whole blog start to finish. Your strength, courage and positive attitude are awe-inspiring. Thank you Sandy (and Joe) for you open and honest posts.
Know that we are praying for you daily.
In Christ ~
Suzanne Kehlenbeck
(and Bob, Matthew and Zachary)

Unknown said...

Good morning, Miss Sandy!

Are you coherent?

How are the drugs?

Thinking of you and praying for you this morning! Asking God to cause your body to heal up nicely.

Love,

Susan

Natalie said...

Praying that today is a day of healing, both emotionally and physically. I hope both of you were able to sleep.

Natalie from SL

Cheryllee said...

Sandy and Joe,

Praying for you always.


May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word. 2 Thes 2:16

Love,
Cheryl

Margaret said...

Praying for y'all this morning! Gentle cyber-hugs sent your way.

Margaret (aka Lady M on SL)

The Mac's said...

Good Morning Sandra and Joe - like someone else wrote - I hope you got some sleep. We know the drugs helped Sandra but hope Joe got some too. I had my pity party yesterday for you so today is another day and will go forward thinking only good thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery. Love and prayers to you both.

Jodi said...

Sandy ~ still thinking of you and praying for you that today will be a day for healing and quick recovery! And for you too Joe, thank you so much for the updates, and sharing this journey with us. Please let Sandy know that there are so many of us thinking of her and praying for her.
Jodi (my3starsofthesea) from SL

Vicky F said...

Good morning,

Gramma, Bob and I are praying for you and are thinking of you. Your aunts and uncles in Minnesota send you our love. By reading your blog, I can tell that you have lots of love and support from your church and your friends. You are truly blessed!

Thanks for keeping us updated yesterday, Joe. Hugs & kisses to the boys.

Love,

Vic

Trish said...

Hi Sandy! Just checking up on you this morning. We're praying here, and remembering the great time we had with you and your family in June.

Blessings,
Trish in Honduras

Eliz said...

Good Morning Sandy!

I'm glad to hear the surgery is over and you made it through just fine!

Please know that I am praying for you often!

Sonlight is just not the same without you there friend!!

Rest now so you can come back to us soon!

Much love and hugs

Eliz in Maine