Posted on Sonlight's Forums July 4, 2008
I went to the gynocologist to have a lump check out yesterday afternoon. The imaging office was right down the hall, so I had a mammogram and an ultrasound right after my gyn appt. It is breast cancer.
My gynocologist has a call in to a breast surgeon and I will meet with him on Monday or Tuesday. Dh and I have to decide whether to have everything done locally or at Sloan-Kettering in NYC.
I will likely have surgery within the next two weeks and need to start thing about a bi-lateral mastectomy. I have a mass in my right breast and a lump was discovered in the other.
The boys do not know yet, but Spiff knows something is up. Our parents don't know yet. I came home and went to bed immediately with a migraine. I get queasy each time my brain touches on it. I am numb. I'm in denial.
Please pray for me and my family.
1 comment:
Hi aunt Sandy. It's me Bianca, and I just wanted to let you know that everybody here loves you so very much. We are keeping you in our prayers. We love you!!!
Post a Comment