Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Morning Update

I've been having a bit of trouble accessing my google accounts this morning, so today's update is a bit delayed. I'm going to compose offline and post it as soon as I can.

I picked up a little subnotebook , an Acer Aspire One, for Sandy on the way to the hospital. It's small and light and she's able to handle it easily. She's beginning to catch up on her forums, emails, and blog comments. Expect to hear from her as soon as she's done laughing about the SL forum thread about 'possum in someone's bathtub.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Just heard the news and caught up on the blog. Your recounts of the last couple of weeks immediately brings me back to my mom's similar experience this past year. It is a hard road, but I am glad to hear the hope and grace your family is experiencing!! Thank God for the church! Sandy I am praying for you and the family. And tell MM I said hello!

Abby Hodges
from CA