The jukebox is now inside the house, thanks to two neighbors and their friends. It is a *heavy* jukebox! They agreed with my dh to do it for a case of beer (gotta love single guys) and I added in a six-pack of some fancy imported white beer. They hauled it up a lot of steps to get it into the house, and then we rolled it into the kitchen.
I am now in the process of filling it. This morning I added When a Man Loves a Woman and Helen Reddy's Delta Dawn. (Anyone else old enough to remember that one?)
Also on the list to add this morning
You're No Good by Linda Ronstadt
Sweet Georgia Brown
I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher
Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers
and a whole bunch of other oldies
It does not match the decor of the house at all, but at this point I don't care. Life is going to get "not fun" in the near future, so anything that we can do to add fun back into it is welcome. Last night, Entropy Boy and I danced to Jambalaya by Fats Domino. It was so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment