Well, no more. I *bought* the hair that will make me, and my husband happy.
Introducing, two wigs that join my collection of hats to be used for chemo.
Wig #1 is a bob without bangs. It has some black hair mixed in with


Wig #2 is a bob with bangs and a cute fringe of hair on my neck. It is henna red:



Does it look like real hair? Not really. But for $25 a wig, what do you expect? I bought them to be fun and silly on days that I want to have hair. I figured this is the best time to get the cut and color I always wanted. Wig #2 makes me feel like a Super Hero, and we all need a little of that in our lives.
Just don't tell me I look like a drag queen or I'll give you a Super Wedgie.
15 comments:
You are ADORABLE! In looks and in spirit!
I am rooting for you in this...it sounds like a serious drag but I am betting you'll come through with flying colors! Starting with that bright red hair! :)
Reba from the SL forums
*LOL* Thanks for the giggle! I LOVE them! No really I do, I'm not just trying to avoid a superwedgie I promise!;)
Wig number two is especially cute!!!
But my fave part is your smile! Girl you make a $25 wig look like a million! *hug*
How fun!
Did Wendy inspire that color choice?! It's fabulous!!
I like the one with bangs best. You are so cute!!
Totally cute!! I LOVE #2!!
TAra B(Samurai Mom)
I love your wigs! I really like your poses, cute! America's Next Top Model watch out here comes Sandy.
Hugs,
Cheryl P. from Calvary
I love them, and wig #2 is especially adorable! How awesome!
Truly inspiring...the wigs and your heart. :)
As one who has known you one of the longest (36 years and counting!)- wow! You always did like playing with those old wigs mom had in the corner bathroom closet... Dion says red hair IS hot- and he was eyeing my dishwater blonde as he spoke... Anything to keep spirits up, I say! We're doing our best to keep up with things and I WILL be calling one of these days soon (when i remember before 10 p.m. here!)
Love, Little Sis Amy
totally taking pic of 2 to my hairdresser. Bet I don't pull it off as well.
You are gorgeous!!! I love, love, love the wigs!
I go with the crowd - love the number 2 but love the girl more whatever you look like!
You look beautiful Sandy. Truly. Are those new glasses? You look really good in them.
Love,
Natalie
PS I like the one with bangs best. You should seriously consider doing that cut and color once you get your own hair back. It looks good on you.
number 2 rocks! you're beautiful inside and out, bald and hairy!
love ya girl!
Sandy!!!!!
I LOVE the wigs!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! No more conservative, boring hair. Get what make you feel "super"!!! You look it so there!
Now....I'll just have to find you a Bimbo shirt to go with it....
(((((SANDY)))))
Post a Comment