

The scans were clean. Praise God!I'm celebrating by making cinnamon rolls (Pioneer Woman's recipe) for the wonderful, absolutely amazing young woman who has watched our children each Thursday this month. Spiff always asks how many hours they spent with M and then says "WOW! That many hours of FUN!"
They spent today at the lake home of the P family, swimming out to the dock, playing with the row boat, and getting doggy kisses from Luna. They are tired and happy tonight, as am I.
6 comments:
Woo hoo!
Praise God!!!!
Rejoicing with you!
YEah on that good news.
we do keep up with ya at the Loose Cannons. I'm stil At Sl though so I see things about ya.
Great news!! Praise God!!
AWESOME!!!!! I am praising God along with you :)
Cheryl from Calvary
I'm sitting here crying for joy! This is the first chance I've had to get caught up on you so didn't realize you had the resutls of the scans. I've been so worried but now I can sleep. Praise God!! Love you and are so proud of you!!
I am so happy to hear the good news of test results..
God bless you kiddo,
Laurie
Post a Comment