We just finished talking to our pastor. Sandy has been changed into a clean gown and has received a round of strong pain medication. I'll be leaving shortly as she drifts to sleep.
For some reason I've simply run out of words as I try to blog about the afternoon and his visit. I'll finish before bed.
3 comments:
Hey Joe,
Thank you for your updates. I'm sure the whole situation is draining, without the extra effort to keep reporting on it. I just wanted to let you know that I am checking in regularly, so I am definitely appreciating your doing this. I posted about Sandy on my blog today: www.sowers4pastors.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Trish
Joe,
Be sure to take care of yourself, ok? Eat, and rest.
The "hookah" is a great thing. Have her exercise with it as often as she can (even after you're home) until she's fully up and "running". It's essential to keep those lungs clear.
The H household continues to pray for all of you!
Margaret (Lady M)
I remember blowing into that stupid thing. In case you want more of them they show up at the shop! Thanks Joe for calling again. Glad going home is in the cards but make sure she doesn't over-do and end up going backwards. Hugs and kisses to the boys too- I'll be sending a box soon. Love to you all.
Post a Comment